Bicycle Pilates Exercise Bike Seats - Exercise Bike Seats
How to Do the Bicycle in Pilates
This high-intensity exercise engages the back, the hamstrings and the hip flexors.
Getting in the Starting Position
1. Lie down on your back on the mat with your arms beside your body about hip length apart.
Keep your palms resting down on the mat and your fingers pointing towards the bottom of the mat.
2. Inhale and lift your legs so they are at a 90 degree angle with your body. Keep your toes pointed and your legs straight.
Performing the Exercise
1. Exhale and allow your back to roll off of the mat. While your back is lifted off the mat, bring your legs over your buttocks and stretch them so your feet are pointing towards the front of the mat. Position yourself by using your hands to support your lower back.
2. Keep your left leg completely extended while moving your right thigh so that it is at a 90 degree angle with your left leg, pointing straight in the air. Bend your right knee completely so that your right leg forms a V with your right thigh.
3. Scoop in your abdominals and inhale, pulling your right knee above your hips. Meanwhile extend your left knee. This motion essentially allows the legs to trade places. The motion is similar to riding a bicycle. Repeat the exercise for the desired number of times.
On a real exercise bike, the uncomfortable seat is a
common problem. See several solutions below:
Recommended Exercise Bike Seats for
Prostate and Groin Issues
Toll Free (855) 855-1976
Exercise bikes are the old standbys of the home fitness world; they've been around longer than treadmills, elliptical trainers, rowing machines and skiers.
Experts say exercise bikes are safe, effective, and as easy to use by seniors and pregnant women as by the most avid fitness enthusiasts. The stress on knees and joints is less on a bike
than on other
Fitness professionals and home users agree that a major problem with exercise bikes is
an uncomfortable seat. Another is boredom. The biggest mistake a consumer can make is getting a poorly made bike with few features to alleviate the
pain and inevitable workout slump, or a bike that's so loud that you can't read or watch TV.
| Bob Howells of Outside Magazine warns that this is not the time to buy an off-brand, generic, cheaply made bike. A quality stationary bike will give you control over the intensity of your workout, options for specific courses designed to replicate the road bike experience, and they'll be quiet enough not to drive you nuts with noise.
If the bike is more comfortable, you will get more exercise.
You have already invested in your health, invest a little in your
own comfort and get back on your bike!
Most exercise bike seats are poorly designed!
We have a solution!
There are recent concerns about Americans
getting enough exercise. Did you know that an exercise bike is a low
impact exercise with great cardio-vascular benefits? Watch TV, read, or play games while getting much needed cardio
exercise. Our bicycle seats help relieve pain and numbness
allowing you to get more exercise, more comfortably. Please see the growing list of information
concerning these issues for men and women.
Bicycle Pilates Exercise Bike Seats - EXERCISE - OBESITY - EXERCISE BICYCLES
See The Most Comfortable Bicycle
Guaranteed or Your Money Back! Comfortable Bicycle